Sunday, December 11, 2016

Nurgle Helbrute

Finished up painting the Helbrute this weekend, since it was cold AF outside.

Very simple color scheme, just some brass for the armor edges, and Elysian Green for the armor. This was washed a whole bunch, with Agrax and Sewer Water mostly. I spattered blood on it to add to that nasty, unclean look. I highlighted the armor some after the washes dried to make it pop a little more.

Pretty happy with him, and I like how the textured bits of Agrellan Earth came out for it's cracked and warped armor.

In other news, I got the Traitor Legions book, and there is a TON of good stuff in there. Reading it this morning I was overwhelmed; so many possibilities for our beloved Death Guard. I think they are clearly one of the early winners from the book. They got even tougher. D-FENS!








4 comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

That looks like a frightening prospect to face from across the table top!

Mordian7th said...

Super creepy - I really dig how that turned out!

jugger said...

Thanks guys!

شركة المثالي سوبر said...

اجمل قناة في العالم العربي قناة لمتنا الحلوة مع شيماء وشيرين