Thursday, January 3, 2013

WIP Nurgle Obliterators

No self respecting Chaos player takes the field without his precious Oblits!

These were made from the mutants that carry the Chaos Warshrine, some old Oblit arms I had laying around, and some spawn and Daemon Prince bitz. I still need to gunk up the guns and smooth out some of the green stuff. I still have another one to make as well.

T5 will go a long way in keeping them on the table. I like to use mine as assassins, dropping down in front of a bunch of juicy targets and letting rip with whatever weapon suits best. Then your opponent has to deal with them, taking heat off the rest of your army. Another good tactic is just walking up the field blasting away. Simple and brutal, the Chaos way...

 



2 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Those are really clever! I like that idea a lot - nice work, man!

jugger said...

Thanks!