Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nurgle Maulerfiend

Almost done with her...

I took out the eyelets to make it look not so "death chicken" and added on some tentacles busting forth from its armor. Also added some sand and greenstuff rot to it as well. I opted not to go with the huge tentacles and just added on the smaller magma cutters to the sides; I felt like they took away attention from the rest of the model and really wanted the head and body to stand out.

I used a heat gun to melt down the Nurgle icon to the top of it to fit the contour of the shell.

This will be fun to paint!

No comments: