Monday, May 6, 2013

Daemon Prince revisited

So I had to yank the head off my DP and replace it (I'm currently building a Fantasy Daemon army and needed it back on my Bile Trolls, which I'm using as counts as Beasts of Nurgle). I looked at bitz on Ebay and couldn't find anything I liked. I definitely didn't like the stock heads that come with the Daemon Prince model, at least not for a Nurgle one. Finally I picked up a box of Plague Drones and once I inspected the sprues it hit me, the heads for them were perfect for him. The head is a little small, but I kinda like that look, reminds you of a tiny fly head. I tried the head with the long trunk but it kinda looked like Mr. Snuffleupagus, so that didn't happen.
 
 

 

2 comments:

Tony said...

This looks great! Finely crafted, sir!

jugger said...

Thanks! I'm still trying to figure out a good paint scheme for him. I want to do a big model after all these infantry ones. I'm flooded with zombies!