Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Looted Wagons

We are hearing news now that Looted Wagons are to be a White Dwarf exclusive only. I have no idea why this iconic Orky machine did not make it into the main codex, but I am glad that at least there will be rules for it. Any Ork player worth his salt probably has a few of these in their collection from past editions.

I have a couple of these I'll need to finish up once the codex hits next weekend. I love the idea of them using the Rhino chassis for Wagons as there are probably a ton of destroyed hulls all over old battlefields. I used parts from the Battlewagon and Stompa kits for a lot of these.

I plan on pulling the old rivets from these and replacing them with some smaller ones. I'm probably gonna stick with blue for my army, as I really dig the Deff Skull Clan theme.

Getting very psyched for new greenskins!

















3 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Freakin' awesome builds, man! Really dig those! I Always love doing orky conversions, so much fun.

Can't wait to see more!

greggles said...

Wonderful model! Looks proper orky!

Did you see they bumped the killkannon to str 8? Looted tank got so much better...can carry orks, and have a big gun! And for way less points!!!

jugger said...

Thanks Mord, more on the way!

Greg - I saw that! That's seriously sick if so. I'm sure the range will be limited, like 24", but still...that for under 100 points is still welcome!