Wednesday, October 15, 2014

An update from moveland

I'm not dead!

Moving is almost complete, I'm about done. It's really put a damper on modeling lately, but I'll be back at it soon.

This will be my new work area. It's a closet that was made into a work desk, which actually gives me more room now. It has some natural light coming in which is always nice, and having a window up helps with airbrushing and stuff. I have room for painted stuff on the shelves above it and luckily a hobby closet nearby to store bits and sprues. I used to have a small TV on my desk for watching movies on while I worked, may try to see if it'll work here. If not, the main TV is close at least.






In other news, HOLY MOLY I MUST HAVE THIS!




3 comments:

greggles said...

Haha! I feel that way about everything in the endtimes!!!

Workspace looks great!

The Mad Mek said...

Glad you're not dead! Can't wait to see what you're working on.

Mordian7th said...

Nice looking setup!