Sunday, July 17, 2016

Even MOAR terrain!

This is addictive.

Got the downed ship in a trade last year; been meaning to get it based up for some scattered blocking terrain. I think it'll break up things nicely. I don't know if that's where the tail goes, but fuck it, it's glued and already primed.

The statue piece I've had for a while, just needed a little love to get it done. I think it'll make a cool centerpiece for the table. I imagine some Chaos thugs blasted it and will be adding some heretic graffiti to it once I get it painted.

I still have a TON of bitz to make walls, buildings, destroyed vehicles, elevator shafts, etc. I may need to stop and concentrate on getting these done first though!















2 comments:

greggles said...

I love the collapsed columns with the terminators. Looks awesome!

jugger said...

Thanks dude!