No idea where the energy is coming from, but I'm staying busy today.
First up, my Nurgle stuff (and an awful picture).
Great Unclean One
2 Daemon Princes
2 Sorcerers of Nurgle in Terminator Armor
6 Death Guard Terminators
6 Beasts of Nurgle
20 Nurgle Cultists
7 Nurgling bases
5 Nurgle Spawn
2 Soul Grinders
Not a bad bit of variety. It's getting close to being painted too, which is awesome. As far as plans for it going forward, it's looking like...
1. Finish painting it, obviously.
2. Wait for new Death Guard Marines to be released so it actually has some in the army.
3. Build some Plague Drones (still on sprues).
4. Try to convert some Plague Zombies for it again. Not happy with the last ones I tried.
Now onto the Khorne stuff for my girl. She's so ready to start!
Bloodthirster (Happy B-Day babe!)
24 Flesh Hounds
1 Khorne Spawn
1 Blood Throne of Khorne
2 Land Raiders
Going forward, we must...
1. Get the Daemonkin codex, another Thirster', and some more Bloodletters.
2. Get her back into painting again.
3. Teach her the game.
4. Build another Daemon Prince.
I also have some more terrain to build, including that destroyed Rhino piece I got in a trade a while back. I actually got a couple of buildings primed the other day between all the f'ing rain we've gotten lately. Will be painting some of those to get back into the saddle and back at finishing these projects. Still eyeing a potential Mechanicus force too, waiting on the codex to drop.
Now to put the sale stuff together...and maybe a little Hellbrute project from some bits I found.