Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Warhammer resolutions

2013 is in the books, so it's time to set some new goals for the upcoming year.


1. Finish painting all of my Chaos stuff - This shouldn't be too hard as most of it is already done. I just keep looking at all those Plague Zombies I built and shuddering though.

2. Build some allied Traitor Guard - With the new codex on the way soon, this will definitely be a fun project to introduce more armor into my life. I have a lot of bitz collected over the years for them just dying to see the light of day.

3. Orks! - With their new Codex incoming I will go back at finishing them as well in the later part of the year. If rumors are true they will get some sweet new kits to play with.

4. Play more. Just do it, dummy.

5. Play Kill Team and come up with a fun campaign system for it. We tried Necromunda this past year and while fun, it could get a little complicated. Kill Team looks much more easy to play.

6. Introduce both Escalation and Stronghold Assault into our games. Both look fun for larger point battles. Converting some for Chaos or Orks could be a fun project.

7. Paint my table and its terrain!

8. Sell off my two Fantasy armies and just go with Daemons as my main force as we don't play as much of it anymore. If 9th Edition does indeed drop this summer, that may change...

9. Go to at least one or more tournaments. It's been a while since I did one, and it's time to get out and about more.

10. Blog more!



No comments: