Wednesday, February 26, 2014

More Nurgle Daemons

Progress on some of my Fantasy army this week. It's been fun working on it, not to mention a nice break from round bases.



This is the second Beasts of Nurgle unit. More of the same with some slight conversions to separate it from the other unit. Had to use some river troll and spawn arms as I'd used the weapon arms on my Great Unclean One already.









Next up is Nurgle's favorite Tallyman, Epidemius. He's made from an old metal Plaguebearer command model and rides a Necromunda giant ray thingy as a counts as palanquin. I've always loved that model and had to find a way to use it. I added a big, over the top gut to him to really up the gross level.





I made this Herald of Nurgle Standard Bearer using another old metal Plaguebearer. The head comes from the Grey Knight kit (it's skewered by a power sword) and I had to add half of the face back to him.



Lastly is a unit filler for one of my Plaguebearer units I cleaned up with some green stuff. Those little nurglings end up in the darnedest places!





No comments: